Rachel Kowalski took this course Fall 2014 and currently is finishing up her student teaching this semester is here to share with us her experience and wisdom.
Post Clinical Experience Reflection
- How well did you connect with them?
- How well did they like you?
- Who was the student that you needed to work more with?
- What would have helped you establish a better relationship with the students?
- How would you describe your relationship with the CT?
- What would you have liked to have, that you did not have this time, while working with the CT?
- What are the positive aspects of the classroom and school environment that contribute to the children's well-being and learning?
- What could have been better either in the classroom or the school to promote a more cognitively engaging environment?
- Which subject matter was the biggest emphasis in the school learning experience?
- How well did the students like the different subject matters?
- How did your teaching segment go?
- What are some of the essential questions or thoughts that you would like to share with others about this experience?